Social skills of physics students in the mathematics degree program
Artículo de revista
Journal of Physics: Conference Series
Madrid , España
The research had as objective to identify the social skills of first semester students of the mathematics program of Universidad Francisco de Paula Santander, Colombia, assigned in the subject of physics I, with a sample of 21 participants between 17 and 21 years old of the stratum 1 and 2, from which only 4.8% of the students work and study, the remaining 95.2% only study. 57% of the participants are women and 47% men, it is also evident that they currently reside in San José de Cúcuta, Colombia, the research under the positivist paradigm with a quantitative approach of quasi-experimental design of descriptive type, were applied: the questionnaire of the scale of social skills, and test of attitudes in physics which is constructed by 50 items that classify the social skills in 6 groups and 20 items in the test of physical attitude with a reliability in the alpha index of 0. 79 The statistical software SPSS version 23 was used for data analysis and the Google form tool for data collection.
- EULER